Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pro Crastinator
11,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this was a fun little spot to stop off and session on our way up north......

and if you are so inclined, there is also an open skatepark right behind them to have a street session also (sorry no pics of us goofing in the park)

·
Registered
27 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:

and if you are so inclined, there is also an open skatepark right behind them to have a street session also (sorry no pics of us goofing in the park)

yo westcoasthucker i live in bellingham and i go to that spot all the time!!! im suprised i didnt see u there.. everyone there has crappy BMX bikes and dont do anything but sit there and look at the jumps. those jumps r really new so how did u like them? also have u biked at galbraith mountain???? its like the 7th best single track bike park in america or something like that..u should definitaly try it out. i recomend the trails el polo elastico, chutes and ladders, and 911. they should provide a challenge for ya if u like freeriding.
hope this gives u more ideas where to bike.
aight peace out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
park location

.WestCoastHucker. said:

Hey,
can you give me directions to get to these jumps in Bellingham?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Those jumps were fun. The kickers and landings are built really well. The big line was pretty challenging It took a few cases before I figured it out. Props to the builders they definetly know what their doing.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i gotta check that out some time when i get my new bike i live pretty far away from there but it look like it would be worth the trip! nice pictures too!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts