Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else, besides me, ride the trails above bel gatos park in Los Gatos? Just curious as I happened upon it recently. Always empty and pretty fun. Nothing really technical, but plenty of climbing and double track.

·
Aussie Bob
373 Posts
Daily

I do a loop nearly every day up Hicks to Shannon then right up to the Kenedy turnoff and right onto the trial up to top off the park and then down through the park and then to top of Hardwood and home about 8 miles nice ride to relax form work . :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! What are you riding so I can say hello if I run into you. I'm on a white FSR, and I'm 6'5", so I'm hard to miss. Oh yeah, I've only been riding for about 3 weeks, so I stop a lot to catch my breath. (Quit smoking only about a year ago.)

·
Aussie Bob
373 Posts
ships in the night

Im ridin a blue and silver Gary Fisher sugar 3 , i have been riding 4 years still huff and puff by the time i get to the top off the park :D will look for you :D

·
Registered
723 Posts
Aussie Bob said:
Im ridin a blue and silver Gary Fisher sugar 3 , i have been riding 4 years still huff and puff by the time i get to the top off the park :D will look for you :D
Hey, I don't know where the Kennedy entrance is. I suppose I could find it just by cruising around the trails from the Blossom Hill side. I may be out there Thursday morning or Friday. I haven't ever ridden there although I have stopped at Bel Gatos for a road ride break.
Anyway thanks for the tip. I will probably be on red and white Fuji Cross bike if you see me. I also just bought a new hard to miss red Giro helmet.
Are those trails as steep as the Sierra Azul area on top of Kennedy? Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts