Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next ride in our beginner's mountain bike series will be Monday, July 6th, in Greenfield, MA.
The ride starts at 6:15pm from the Bicycles Unlimited parking lot (on High St in Greenfield).
In celebration of Independence Day there will be a BBQ at the bike shop following the ride! There will be hot dogs, hamburgers and non-alcoholic beverages.

All skill levels are invited, and you're welcome to bring a dish or beverage to share!

Happy 4th!

Stef
[email protected]
(413)522-7321

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The beginner rides are held most Monday nights (given it doesn't rain), but the BBQ was an isolated incident. Since we had a great turnout and all love food we'll probably do something like this again though.
The rides are at various locations throughout the area, and I usually try to post them on the MTBR forum by Thursday. The next ride is 07/13 at 6:00pm in Amherst, details will be posted hopefully by the end of today. I also announce the rides and updates via email, if you're interested on getting on my mailing list just shoot me an email at [email protected] .

Stef

1 - 3 of 3 Posts