Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been riding for two years now and i know i am ready for a race. were is a good place to go do my first race i live in Whittier ,ca and i dont know of any bike races by my area i ride a Giant rincon and i have put a good amount of work into it and i know its xc race worthy.

·
Registered
161 Posts
uphillmurderer said:
i have been riding for two years now and i know i am ready for a race. were is a good place to go do my first race i live in Whittier ,ca and i dont know of any bike races by my area i ride a Giant rincon and i have put a good amount of work into it and i know its xc race worthy.
:) SEA OTTTER!!!!! :) (In Monterary, CA) :) I did my first road bike race there last year. Now I think I'm going to do my first mnt bike race there this year. I hope this isn't too last minute, but it's next weekend. Look it up online. It's not just a race, it's a whole weekend of biking fun. If you're passionate about biking, you'll love it! Oh and as far as the terrain, it's cross country. And absolutely beautiful. Everything is really green this time of year. With the rolling hills you can pretend you're in Scotland... well... almost. GO THERE. You won't regret it, I promise. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.