Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A tasty refreshing beverage: Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy!! A nice wheat beer with natural lemonade flavor!! Remember; Beer is good for what Ales you!!

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
... found this beer in San Francisco, most of the time I drank it out of a cup because the coppers will get you for open container in public.....but I can't get it her in LV :mad: There's nothing like being on vacation...the booze can restart right when you wake up :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Two of these tonight.
Don't try it! You're NOT Worthy!
This beer pours into a pint glass thick and viscous, like particularly well-used motor oil. There's a large, brown, foamy head. Held up to the light, it's totally black.

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
JJ29 said:
A tasty refreshing beverage: Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy!! A nice wheat beer with natural lemonade flavor!! Remember; Beer is good for what Ales you!!
i have some original, and some "red:' at the shop. i will chill them for you for tommorrow!!:thumbsup:

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Needed Picture

Where do you get those pics of Stone Brew? That stuff is good, but you better not have any plans for the rest of the day, after knocking back two of those!!

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
JJ29 said:
Where do you get those pics of Stone Brew? That stuff is good, but you better not have any plans for the rest of the day, after knocking back two of those!!
Pic came from google image search. These were enjoyed after three hours of trail building so they went down very nicely and so did I. Right onto the couch.

·
I sweep myself
141 Posts
I discovered the Summer Shandy a few weeks ago myself, it is darn tasty when it's over a buck on the thermometer.

Tonight on the way home I picked up my original summer fave, Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. Highly recommend it also as a hot weather refresher. :thumbsup:

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right now it's an......

.......ice cold PBR!!!! Oops, it's time for another!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.