Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a winning combination...that's right Human Powered Trails of La Crosse will be hosting the Blufflands Epic Enduro Race (BEER) on Saturday and the Kash for Klunking Super D race (with $400 cash purse) on Sunday.

Check our home page www.humanpoweredtrails.com for the latest.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Thanks!

Goose Island it is.:thumbsup: Thanks guys. Buying a new camper Saturday. Finally getting out of the tent and up off the ground. It will be a welcomed upgrade after these types of races.

·
Registered
91 Posts
That makes sense....unfortunately it now conflicts with another event. Oh well - I guess having to many mountain bike events to choose from is a good thing.

·
Registered
955 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thinking of racing the 6 hour race Saturday. Anyone know approximately how long the laps will be. I have never raced an endurance mountain bike race so I just needed an idea for how much I should carry for food and water each lap.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
jlj377 said:
Thinking of racing the 6 hour race Saturday. Anyone know approximately how long the laps will be. I have never raced an endurance mountain bike race so I just needed an idea for how much I should carry for food and water each lap.
The laps are about 8 miles if I recall correctly...figure about 50-70 minutes per lap.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Detour

Bliss road is closed up the bluff so you'll need to take Losey Blvd to Hwy 33 and head East (if coming into town from east on 33 don't come all the way in) up the hill. Take a Left on Cty Rd F, travel about 3 miles then take a right on Cty Rd FA. Go about a mile and you'll see the weather ball and the party.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts