Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fireball in the Night
1,624 Posts
Right

bigboulder said:
Thats right suckas! I called it 1st! Just cracked open a 22 of Maximus in celebration of the weeks end. $2.99 at Maidu Market. Anyone with me?
And I'm working. Showing a coupla open houses this wknd and must highly polish the marketing paperwork as these two homes are exceptional.

In the ofc fridge, we have xlnt coffee and fresh fruit juices and

Deschutes Jubilale
-&-
Lagunitas Censored​

And the RED is pretty effing killer, too.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Abyss??

Carl Hungus said:
on New Years Eve. In a word...awesome.
Did you buy that recently, or has it been in storage?? I drank a bunch of it last time it was out, but didn't (couldn't) save any. If you bought it recently, where??

Tonight, its Deschutes Porters!!:thumbsup:

·
(slight return)
2,139 Posts
Carl Hungus said:
I'm taking January off of drinking but I'll seek it out once February hits. Do they use "Brett" like Russian River?
AFJ - alcohol free January. I did that last year. Meant to do it again this year then accidentally ordered a beer at Stinson on NYD. No sense doing a half ass AFJ, I'm drinking a Moylan's Old Blarney right now.... And I paid $3.99 for a Maximus on my way home

-slide

·
3.14159265358979323846…
2,847 Posts
Carl Hungus said:
I'm taking January off of drinking but I'll seek it out once February hits. Do they use "Brett" like Russian River?
I think they use a truly wild yeast. label says that they brew it in a seperate facility so the yeast doesn't contaminate the other brews. Brettanomyces doesn't produce spores so i wouldn't think they would need to containthe batch if it were a brett beer

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
rsquared28 said:
Did you buy that recently, or has it been in storage?? I drank a bunch of it last time it was out, but didn't (couldn't) save any. If you bought it recently, where??

Tonight, its Deschutes Porters!!:thumbsup:
Got it down here in Santa Cruz at 41st Ave. Liquors on New Years Eve. I'm hoping they still have some. Deschutes seems to making some pretty interesting stuff lately.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.