Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need a link to a video of Aquaholic on a monster climb

I remembered a video of I believe Aquaholic conquering some ridiculous extended climb. It's been a few years, can't tell you what trail in what area it was, but apparently it's a climb that no mortal man can do. So there's Steve making it look easy. Anybody got a link to that vid?

Edit: I'm remembering more. Some guy posted about that vid saying he and his buddies were about to attempt the climb and some racer girl came up on his group, said watch this then at some crux move proceeded to go off to the right and ragdolled to the bottom. Another guy posted back and said that was his wife. She picked herself up and said something like no big deal. Am I hallucinating all this? Two months of snowed in trails can do that to a guy.

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you thank you thank you

CDtofer said:
XC,
Not sure about the thread - but I think these are the videos you were talking about.

Foo Riders

Cheers,
Chris
I was only partially hallucinating! I don't even know who it was on the first two bikes or if the rider on the Heckler proved that his bike was incapable of climbing like the Turners or that he himself was not the climber the others were. The second and third vids showed how gnarly that middle area is but I'm sure the looseness of the surface combined with the millions of things that can go wrong on a climb like this need to be experienced firsthand.

So--does this jog anyone's memory of the racergirl ragdolling off to the right? I think that was caught on video, at least her disappearing from sight. Not that that's going to fill my life with joy to see it again, just peace of mind that I haven't gone completely nuts being off my Burner for so long this winter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.