Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been away from mountain biking for a while to be a parent and work through some injuries from other sports. Finally back this year and enjoying it. I have come back to this forum for the first time in a long time as well.

Every time I've come to the forum on my computer and phone, I've been 'attacked' by a virus or malware. What's up with that? Is it just me?

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
It's a gauntlet for newbies.

If you pass the virus/malware tests, you are assimilated. You may even become a moderator, in which case, you will be given a special key to unlock the secrets of the Universe (or is that Univega?) and will receive special compensation (usually some dried up dog turds in an old Cheetos bag).

Enjoy!

·
Co Springs
2,414 Posts
Welcome back. I came back to the forums a while ago (years) and lost my original history so it was like starting over 10 years later. :thumbsup:

In those early days (for me) , I was perusing info and bike shopping coming from a 91 rigid bike and the flat lands of MI to Colorado. It's all been downhill ever-since. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.