Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
karmacoma
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, remember me? well my virtual self at least.
ive been MIA for a while, got a throat infection that went away only to welcome a nasty sinus allergy flu thing that knocked me out for a good 2 weeks, plus I had my "examen profesional" last friday, so ive been a licenciado for about a week! :thumbsup:

well anyways, being sick is a pain, being able to say Im done with college is a releif, but being off the bike really sucks. hopefuly this next 3 day weekend Ill be on the bike and contribute with something to the board.
Ive been dwelling from time to time, cool pics at the 4x race roberto, tacu and sas: you guys look like pros (and by what ive read, get the job done), mada: congrats on the newborn (a turner homer in the making), and warp seems like youre the only one getting presents from the mailman. its kinda hard to keep up with those mailman posts, so I can only guess warp is the only one whos got his stuff delivered.

PLUS: I had a little time on my hands and decided to take some macros, (stole the idea from the passion board). I wish I had a DSLR camera but my samsung digimax 530 can do a decent job. and pic from my last ride (the one where I thought to myself "o se me quita el dolor de garganta o empeora, pero de cualquier forma ya sali a rodar").

Attachments

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
triphop said:
, being able to say Im done with college is a releif,
Now you're ready for the real deal. No more homework or grades.... hahaha... you whished:D ; now homework will follow you even when you sleep:eek: :D :D ;) .

Seriously, congratulations on your Licenciatura achievement, it is such a great and memorable experience.:thumbsup:

Keep well,and get better with your infection.

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Congrats on the Licenciatura, you will be wishing you were still in college pretty soon!!! :eek: :eek: I know I do!!!

·
karmacoma
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx guys, however Ive been working for the last 2 years, juggling school and work, and some real lawyers work for about 1 year. so, I know about the real word. (kinda), next step for me is getting my own place, married and... nahh lets leave it at those two things for the moment.

I might ride this weekend though.

·
Super Moderator
20,809 Posts
Congrats Trip!

Now you can have conversations like this:

-Digame licenciado..
-Licenciado..
-Gracias, muchas gracias
-No hay de queso no mas de papa

:lol:

Just kidding.. Major congrats!!!

One comments on the macro pic.. you could play a bit with flash, since it looks a bit underexposed... since you are so close to the objects, you can try using your finger to cover the flash a bit or use a piece of paper as a diffuser, so that you don't blow the highlights because of the strong flash either...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.