Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mountain Cyclist
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there have been a few older posts about, and they all say take a short drive to vail, etc (which is what we might end up doing), but is there anything in BC itself worth riding? I'm not talking anything intense...going out there pretty soon with my girlfriend (who has ridden mtb a total of 2 times, but road races for CU) and her dad (one of the top (road) masters in the US, but has been mtb about 0 times in his life). They can keep up if not smoke me on the climbs, but I don't want them breaking their heads on rocks/drops. So anything tame you know of around there? Any suggestions would be awesome:thumbsup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was in Beaver Creek this weekend and there is not much to ride...unless you're up for doing the fire road up/down the mountain.
There are a couple of bike-only trails but some ski-lift construction has caused them to close a good portion of those trails.
There are some easy multi-use trails in BC, so those and the fire raods may be a good way to introduce them to mountain biking. But if you're looking for a good ride for yourself I would head over to Vail.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.