Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what a great weekend! Dirt Demo was a blast and I heard that the Running of the dogs was great also. Ran into to Greg Murray from JORBA, lots of great things going on in Morris County. Bob W had a maintenance day up at Allamuchy. Good stuff going on in NJ. Maybe we can get a little better rating from IMBA this year!
Thanks to all who came out for the Demo, and thanks to my pals from Trek who helped make it great event. Here are some pics
Brendan

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Too bad you didn't get a picture of the "thumb flap" girl.

She cried less than you!!!!!! :D

Fun time! Thanks Brendan for a swell day. And Bob and Barret and Cathy and Jeff and Tammy too!

and you better show up today or I WILL break my foot off in yo' a$$!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
No Way!!!

Brendan said:
Wow, what a great weekend! Dirt Demo was a blast and I heard that the Running of the dogs was great also. Ran into to Greg Murray from JORBA, lots of great things going on in Morris County. Bob W had a maintenance day up at Allamuchy. Good stuff going on in NJ. Maybe we can get a little better rating from IMBA this year!
Thanks to all who came out for the Demo, and thanks to my pals from Trek who helped make it great event. Here are some pics
Brendan
How did I miss this?

I LOVED the one I went to last year....

will ya have another one?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice surprise..

Brendan said:
Next Demo will be on the 14th of May. PM me your email info and I will add you to my list.
Sorry you missed it this time!
Brendan
Went to Maholn yesterday for the first time to check it out and got the nice surprise of catching the Dirt Demo. Of course since this was my first time out for the year, I had nothing left after my ride to try any of the bikes! I really wanted to try the 5spot and the Prophet.

You said the date, but not the location. Where is the one on the 14th, same place? I'm definitely going to be there.

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Brendan said:
The next date will be at Mahlon again. For logistical reasons it is the best place for us to do the demos. Hope that won't deter you Northeast corner guys and gals from coming out.
Brendan
Thanks for the info. I'll definitely be there again......hopefully in better shape next time!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
:D Hey Brendan,

Nice ride yesterday!! Let's keep it goin' when I get back from LA. Thanks for the lead, I gotta learn those damn trails one of these days. Hopefully if I keep up with it, I'll get in good enough shape to be coherant and far enough away from vomiting to actually remember where I'm going!!

PS- Thanks to you too Bruce! ;) I know you were the brains behind the trail choices!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.