Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Singletrack Slayer
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a all day ride up there today and the weather was just perfect, low 60's and the leaves are turning! Had to take some pictures. Just thought I'd share with everybody.:)

Attachments

·
I'd rather be riding!
258 Posts
Nope, Raccoon is indeed in Tennessee, though we would sure like to claim it down here in Alabama. It is due west of downtown Chattanooga which is just north of the AL state line and east of the GA state line.

G

·
kmacon said:
Nope, Raccoon is indeed in Tennessee, though we would sure like to claim it down here in Alabama. It is due west of downtown Chattanooga which is just north of the AL state line and east of the GA state line.
Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
It was indeed a great day. My friend and I mountain unicycled the whole trail system (including some stuff not on the map, chunky anybody?). Gorgeous, simply a spectacular day! ~19 miles of one-wheeling. This is my favorite trail system in the SE (that I've ridden so far).

·
Singletrack Slayer
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool. Mad props to you one wheeled wonder! Chunky is my favorite trail. Some of the pictures are from chunky and chunky freeride area.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
576 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Great pics. I've been wanting to ride there for a while. Weather was too bad last time I came through the area. Is it just one loop or several different loops?

·
Singletrack Slayer
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is a map to the trails system, SORBA needs donations to fund the awesome 8+ mile long loop down and around the mountain to the boat ramp and back up. 4+ miles of downhill fun! Could be built by next year!

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.