Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am damn lucky to have family in Sisters, or...
photos include:
riding with my pop on Peterson Ridge
Riding with my brother at Newberry Crater (this is a stellar ride. unbelievable views, geology, speed, climbs, fun).
Hiking with Michelle up to the 3 falls off of three creeks rd.
Drool away! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vato said:
Hey Vato, what bike were you riding? That's not your normal ride.
I rented a Specialized FSR form Eurosports in Sisters. They actually had an XL rental. those are hard to find! They have M and L brand new Stumpy's for rent too. good little shop, reccommended if you're in town.

·
RHRF!
1,281 Posts
Ahhh... Sisters....

You brought back some memories from 2005. Get someone to shuttle you to Trail 99 near Three Creeks, pick up Peterson Ridge halfway down, and bring it all the way into town! 20+ miles of sweet downhill!

Attachments

·
Low speed, High Drag
946 Posts
I was over in central Oregon, at Sun River. I only got a couple of pics, of the trail, but man did I realize how much I missed the riding up there. I ended up renting an FSR, as well. Small world, huh?

Here's a couple of pics of the singletrack, running from Sun River, down to Benham Falls. That's the Deschutes river, in the background. I wish I would have taken more pics of the trail, it had a couple of easy climbs, some small rock gardens, and ended up at the river.

Attachments

·
AKA shitbird
2,342 Posts
I hate Oregon and all the stupid trees, trails, and rivers that are in that place.

Ok, I'm just REALLY jealous. I have been to Oregon several times and have fallen in love with the scenery there. Unfortunately I have not have the pleasure of enjoying the trails on a bike.

·
livin' the dream......
1,967 Posts
What is that white stuff on the tops of those really big mountains?

91 degrees at 7:22am

I am ready for winter.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SoloRider said:
I take it you missed out on MRT?
Yes missed the big ride. Since I don't see the family much I decided to ride with them bat back quick to see the rest of the family. I'm dying to ride MRT and will let you know when I get back there with less family obligations.
Have you gotten in any Oregon rides??

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sorry about this guys, but I have some pretty cool pics of Central Oregon I wanted to show but can't seem to upload them. I have a Mac and have the pics in I-photo and can't seem to condense the pics down to the right size without cropping down to almost nothing. if anybody can help I would love to show a different side to Central Oregon. Yeah I haven't had this computer for too long and am still learning.
Thanks

·
igoslo
971 Posts
chongoman said:
Yes missed the big ride. Since I don't see the family much I decided to ride with them bat back quick to see the rest of the family. I'm dying to ride MRT and will let you know when I get back there with less family obligations.
Have you gotten in any Oregon rides??
Nope, however I was in Portland last weekend. Bike to train, train to PDX, give check, get keys, drive home.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.