1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
That's great! I like it. :)

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Can't quite put my finger on it, but something about it reminds me of a Klein....

Seriously though, I wouldn't post pics of it here, but after patching up the canti mount on my Dirt drop Aspen, it acquired skinny tires, fenders, and a rear rack.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Aemmer -- same here. I brazed rack mounts onto my 95 Voodoo Bizango, and it's got a rigid fork, narrow tires, stainless fenders, a Brooks, drop bars... like an odd little touring bike. About six pounds lighter than a Long Haul Trucker, though!

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
I like it....makes me want to start a new thread with a title like, "Beater Bikes - Show Us Your Recycled High End Vintage Frame Updated for Today's Cycling" or something like that. I'll leave it up to someone else to start it if interested; may get more play if TraumatizedAARP isn't the OP. :D

·
He be a moose too.
2,161 Posts
TraumaARNP said:
...may get more play if TraumatizedAARP isn't the OP. :D
TARNP, we should introduce you to Fred. Not a bad guy but made a splash when introduced. Pokes his head into the group now and then.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
rack lust!! (you pervs!)
front rack, anyone know who makes that? it's sublimely clean and simple.
thought maybe nitto but this one's wider and has the flat plate down the middle that the nitto mini's don't have.

·
26 for life.
549 Posts
I know of a Ritchey that looks worse than that. It was saved from going to the dump though.
There's a very shabby Fat Chance Team around here as well.

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
sfgirlonbike said:
Ah, nice. Those two seem to post in tandem which makes me think they are the same person.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=621781

Now, back to the OP, that bike is in great shape for a beater. Seems like a beater needs to be.....beat.

You mean Jack and Yev, or is it Fred and Jack....or Fred and Yev??? One lives in the OBX, and another lives in Flagler Beach, FL....where does the 3rd one live?:confused:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts