Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fun morning out with Elissa and SuLing (and Holly). We beat the rain, just getting a few sprinkles at the very end of our ride.

Attachments

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ImaFred said:
I love heelers, great dogs
Holly is a heeler mix - she was rescued by Arizona Cattle Dog Rescue as a tiny pup running after her cowdog mom in west Phoenix Dec 2010. Not sure who dad was, but some breed that likes to run! This girl can move.

Anyone looking to take in a heeler and make them part of your family? My sis helps run a rescue organization. Check out Stella - she is the most amazing sweet little red girl. She is housetrained, and good with kids, other dogs, and cats. She's deaf so will need special training. I would take her except I already have three and they keep me plenty busy :p

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18688534

·
It's a slugfest!
742 Posts
Saturday morning was awesome!

DurtGurl said:
Notice I forgot my bike shoes and had to wear the Keens on borrowed flat pedals. Didn't stop the fun....
I did notice that.

That's happened to me before at the 40th st lot...but I b-lined it down to REI for new shoes and cleats...

Nice to see you back DG. Slowly but surely...

-SS

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Silver_Slug said:
I did notice that.

That's happened to me before at the 40th st lot...but I b-lined it down to REI for new shoes and cleats...

Nice to see you back DG. Slowly but surely...

-SS
I just sent SuLing back to her house for flats. Return from hip replacement has had it's ups and down. I fully expect to be 100% at some point, but it's taking longer than I had hoped. Patience.....

·
Chilling out
6,036 Posts
DurtGurl said:
...Return from hip replacement has had it's ups and down. I fully expect to be 100% at some point, but it's taking longer than I had hoped. Patience.....
That you're back out there at all and moving I think is the greatest thing!. Heal it Right lady-biker and go forth.

I'm so very happy for you.

You're having a much better time healing from surgery than my gal has from hers. Different people and circumstances though. {sad-shrug}

·
It's a slugfest!
742 Posts
DurtGurl said:
...Return from hip replacement has had it's ups and down. I fully expect to be 100% at some point, but it's taking longer than I had hoped. Patience......
Like our sport, there are lots of false summits. The bike prepares us for life. They actually cut through muscle on me which I may never get back. I'm excited to watch your progress...fully expecting to see a 110% recovery...

Keep the rides and posts coming!

-SS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.