Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get a hold of the people at Enduroforkseals (should I order from them anyway? I would go Yeti direct, but i need fork wiper seals and float rebuild kit, and bearings for my wheels...one shipping better than 2) their web site indicates they are moving stuff...

Anyone know the model number of the main pivot bearing on the 575 to order from Enduro (or others like JensonUSA)?

thanks

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
slcpunk said:
I can't get a hold of the people at Enduroforkseals (should I order from them anyway? I would go Yeti direct, but i need fork wiper seals and float rebuild kit, and bearings for my wheels...one shipping better than 2) their web site indicates they are moving stuff...

Anyone know the model number of the main pivot bearing on the 575 to order from Enduro (or others like JensonUSA)?

thanks
Chris at enduroseals got back to me:

6903 2RS MAX. is the main pivot bearing in case anyone else needs to know.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dangeruss said:
Same for '08? No, I don't need one, but just to avoid confusion, you might wish to specify the year of your 575.
Good point. I checked the owner's manual for both ( duh, should have done this FIRST! )

They both list the part as 6903 Max. So same main pivot for 07/08 575s

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.