Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
:thumbsup: I'm telling ya folks, now's the time to hit up the Highway 4 Corridor for riding! :D

Here's a "Typical Morning around Angels Camp". :D

·
ol'guy who says hi &waves
2,546 Posts
Unless someone has recently built some new trails, most everthing down from the ski area to BV is fireroads except Powerline>Slabs and Elusive. Are there others?

The surrounding area has some of the best ST around, but thank goodness, no lift access.

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
Hey Fred. :) IIRC they're only pushing for the use of the resort only. The rest of Mt. Reba, etc is not a linked up system.

That said, it is always nice to catch Home-Run in the winter, I am looking forward to the opportunity to hit it in the Summer with hot coffee and sandwiches waiting for me at Headwaters and the General Store. I miss that place and wish I had more free time to visit it.

*Do the Rasmussen's still own the Resort? I haven't talked to Eric in ages.

For that matter, I'm gonna go see who's playing down the hill at IronStone Vineyards this season. :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
The Rasmussen's haven't owned it for years. Eric is doing well talked to him last winter. No New trails that I know of but I have been gone most of the summer. People also ride the ridge down to one of secret trails but I am not sure if it mapped. I was up there the last few days but just rock climbed and road biked and did some trial work on trails off the beaten path. I kinda wonder if they built a new trail because the others will turn to dust in a few days.

·
Registered
579 Posts
has anyone ridden the lift accessed trails? I'll be up there and wondered if it be worth checking out since they are asking for input.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts