1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
the train keeps rollin
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday AM @ Bear Brook

9am Start at the Toll Booth

15-17 mile loop

Studs would be nice, but the trails are fairly packed, more of crusty type of snow, FAT MONGO tires may hook up well.

Who's In?

·
the train keeps rollin
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DanO,

So true on the Bear Brook trail, it's icy chatter board in sections by the brook.

I was thinking 29er guys with 2.5 tires (more tire contact), could probably ride most areas. Some trails still have fresh tracks if you stay to the right or left of the main groove.

I see you and your clan rode I-trail recently:confused: , it's tracked out, nice n fast :thumbsup:

I'm heading up there today around 3pm if anyone can ditch out of work early.

·
Vaginatarian
5,686 Posts
snowdrifter said:
DanO,

So true on the Bear Brook trail, it's icy chatter board in sections by the brook.

I was thinking 29er guys with 2.5 tires (more tire contact), could probably ride most areas. Some trails still have fresh tracks if you stay to the right or left of the main groove.

I see you and your clan rode I-trail recently:confused: , it's tracked out, nice n fast :thumbsup:

I'm heading up there today around 3pm if anyone can ditch out of work early.
not sure what you guys are calling the I trail. is it the Hall mtn. trail?

·
the train keeps rollin
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Starts across from Lynx/Hall Mtn gate, crosses the pond drainage with the concrete dam.

You guys riding Sunday?

We need a posse to pack down the new snow.

·
Vaginatarian
5,686 Posts
snowdrifter said:
Starts across from Lynx/Hall Mtn gate, crosses the pond drainage with the concrete dam.

You guys riding Sunday?

We need a posse to pack down the new snow.
ahh
yeah we're supposed to @ 11 its snowing pretty good now though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.