Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been thinking and NEMBA should build a jump trail in bear brook state park. I think that would be cool and, alot of people would ride it. Where I think it should be built is off of the bobcat trail. There is a pitch that to me seems just right.

What do you all think, and what are some suggestions.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Getting new trails at Bear Brook and other state parks takes a lot of work. Southern NH NEMBA has worked closely with state officials to achieve all the new trails they have built in the last few years and to legitimize the bandit trails that we all love. Reach out to them on facebook or their web page...I am sure they would love your help.

·
Registered
104 Posts
NEMBA tends to smooth out the trails at Bear Brook with their reworks. I don't see them going for a jump trail, especially with how trafficked Bear Brook is on state park land (liability, lawyers, and that BS.) I haven't been to Yudicky in a while but I remember there being some good sized drops/jumps down there.

It would be pretty cool though to have a mini skills park that has gradual increases in jump sizes/distances without having to drive to highland, not going to disagree with that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts