Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case you can't make one of the many other Downieville trips, I'll be riding there on Saturday, 7/15.
The famous director, Mr. Wherewolf, will be there with his helmet cam. He'll be filming for his next academy-award feature. You could be the star of his next movie! You may want to write your name in big letters on your butt so everyone knows who you are. Great biking skills and downhill experience are not required since crashes add interest to the film. Just kidding! We're not particularly skilled, and we're all over 40, so it will be fairly mellow.

So if you don't mind going kind of slow, having the director direct you a lot, and stopping while he switches tapes, please join us.

We're shuttling up with Yuba at 9am and 2pm.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey! I'll be up there that weekend:thumbsup: I'm heading this Sunday and will be riding most of the week.:smallviolin: I don't know if i'm worthy of being filmed , but I can crash pretty good!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.