Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Just another half mile...
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been a few of you asking if I had a GPX file of the BCT to navigate through a few of the more challenging areas on the Little Pan loop and the sections north of Black Canyon City. You can download it HERE. The GPX file has tracks of the BCT from Carefree Highway to Soap Creek Road. The BCT is officially open north to Soap Creek Road by the BLM. North of Soap Creek Road, the BLM hasn't officially open the BCT since crews are still working a several of the sections of trail, but you can still ride it, just be careful around the areas were they are working and may require hike-a-biking and route finding between sections. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Epicrider said:
There have been a few of you asking if I had a GPX file of the BCT to navigate through a few of the more challenging areas on the Little Pan loop and the sections north of Black Canyon City. You can download it HERE. The GPX file has tracks of the BCT from Carefree Highway to Soap Creek Road. The BCT is officially open north to Soap Creek Road by the BLM. North of Soap Creek Road, the BLM hasn't officially open the BCT since crews are still working a several of the sections of trail, but you can still ride it, just be careful around the areas were they are working and may require hike-a-biking and route finding between sections. Enjoy the ride!
Many thanks. This is another trail on my short list of places to go when I can have the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.