Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Team Hardcore Cornbread
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a month away I will be back in town all next week, 1/12-16. Are there any group night rides that meet? I seem to remember a Tuesday ride starting at bottom of POW.

thanks,
Paul

·
Team Hardcore Cornbread
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Count me in, 6:30 start time. That is next Tuesday for me, not tonight. Question, I have always parked at the bathroom parking area. What is the turn off from the highway for POW parking? I have only been to the area on the bike. I think I could figure it out but might as well ask.

See you next week.

·
Mashers Only!!
578 Posts
Phishin Paul said:
Count me in, 6:30 start time. That is next Tuesday for me, not tonight. Question, I have always parked at the bathroom parking area. What is the turn off from the highway for POW parking? I have only been to the area on the bike. I think I could figure it out but might as well ask.

See you next week.
Off Hwy 93 go north on Veterans Memorial drive. Go under the bridge and make your first left which will be Veterans drive. Roughly 1700 feet on your right will be the dirt parking area and the P.O.W. trailhead.. Good times!
Have a great ride guys!!

HUGH
:)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Night Ride 1-13-09

Pedsdoc, Phishin Paul, Jmitchell and JDay showed up for the night ride. Of course JDay on his SS 29er left everybody in his dust on the way up POW, Par None and GS.

Trading war stories on the Mother, West Leg, GS intersection.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.