Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the white stuff bla bla bla- talked to someone in Bailey and they only had an inch, pine jct. around 5. So any info would be appreciated Mateo??

Thinking fri. night instead of GM probly sloppy. It is a full moon after all

Any one wants to join in here is the thread!
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=474913

One more thing how far up 543 is the new parking area?

·
Now with 20% more fat!!
2,031 Posts
I may have just died a little on the inside... I hope your coworker:

A. is bad with measurements. You know, a guy's idea of "8 inches" might mean something completely different than what she means...

B. hates mountain bikers and wants to discourage us from driving up to wonderland.

C. is a dirty, dirty liar!

Ugh... thanks for the post 1x1junky! Much appreciated, even though I hate the answer... Anyone else have first or second-hand info?

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
JSD303 said:
I may have just died a little on the inside... I hope your coworker:

A. is bad with measurements. You know, a guy's idea of "8 inches" might mean something completely different than what she means...

B. hates mountain bikers and wants to discourage us from driving up to wonderland.

C. is a dirty, dirty liar!

Ugh... thanks for the post 1x1junky! Much appreciated, even though I hate the answer... Anyone else have first or second-hand info?
Ya know, you could always call the Ranger station and find out exactly what the conditions are. :idea:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.