Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:nono:

Who has experienced finishing your ride and finding someone has parked up your rear bumper? Well I just did the other day as some dude in a Hyundai something left me very little room behind my car:madman:. Good thing I didn't do that to the car in front of me

Come on folks; if there is no parking then park at RC Willey.

·
Big B's Trails
1,762 Posts
i'm surprised they let people park there at all.

i always use LVC's lot
As far as I know... No ones allowing anything, it just hasn't been a big enough problem yet, for anyone(Summerlin, or ourselves) to care.
I think it's hilarious that peeps refuse to park at RC Willys , LVC or even Mesa Park. That extra bit of riding must be really hard for them! Personally I like leaving the vehicle home altogether and just riding my bike to the trailheads if possible . :)

·
\m/ \m/
368 Posts
As far as I know... No ones allowing anything, it just hasn't been a big enough problem yet, for anyone(Summerlin, or ourselves) to care.
I think it's hilarious that peeps refuse to park at RC Willys , LVC or even Mesa Park. That extra bit of riding must be really hard for them! Personally I like leaving the vehicle home altogether and just riding my bike to the trailheads if possible . :)
Agreed! I live over by Wet n' Wild and I ride to BBT.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,162 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
if that didn't involve an extra 50 miles on my part, i'd do that as well ;)

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm with you digidelia, I live near Aliante, so that would be quite the round trip to and from BBT!

I personally enjoy the trip back to RC Willey after a ride there, it makes for a nice little cool down.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts