Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to do mini epic this weekend, Bay Epics They have given two options for water refill.
Those two locations Almaden Quicksilver Hacienda parking lot & Rancho San Vicente parking lot. First one as per description is on the route.

Anybody know if water spouts are still operational due to COVID?

Thank you

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I am planning to do mini epic this weekend, Bay Epics They have given two options for water refill.
Those two locations Almaden Quicksilver Hacienda parking lot & Rancho San Vicente parking lot. First one as per description is on the route.

Anybody know if water spouts are still operational due to COVID?

Thank you
Yes, but only the waterbottle refill spigots; the mouth spigots are off. So you're good as long as you have waterbottles. You can also get water at the Calero HQ; the spigot there is the old style paddle, but is very hi-flow.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did this last Sunday. By the time I reached Umunhum Road/Hicks Road it was already 1pm and hot. My head felt really hot and had worked up a headache by then. I probably pedaled quarter mile or so up the road but just couldn't continue. Sought shade for 15 minutes or so & then decided to turn around.
I probably go back again in a month but start earlier than I did this time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.