1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
rgkicksbutt said:
I am certain the tires are bontragers, and I am pretty sure they are Revolt Super X's
Ok, I was wrong, their not Michelins. Seeing how she rides for the Trek Store, it makes sense that she would be on Bontragers.

·
ups and downs
15,600 Posts
Emily Batty looks like she may be next in line to pick up where Marie-Helene Premont leaves off when Premont retires at the end of this year. It will be interesting to see where Batty finishes when she gets a chance to compete in the Elite Women's class of World Cup races. Being the top North American finisher is a good performance at her age. Canadian gals kick some serious butt in mountain bike racing.

·
Misfit Psycles
2,772 Posts
rockyuphill said:
Emily Batty looks like she may be next in line to pick up where Marie-Helene Premont leaves off...
yes perhaps...but the real question is...will you be able to collect Batty memorabilia with the same (borderline stalkerific) zest that you did with Premont?

it is, afterall, trek she rides for...

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
There's a pic of Emily in the latest MBA, w/ her hand bloody & finishing w/ only front brakes.

What model of Trek is she racing?

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
revrnd said:
There's a pic of Emily in the latest MBA, w/ her hand bloody & finishing w/ only front brakes.

What model of Trek is she racing?
The frame appears to be Trek's OCLV carbon hardtail, as seen on the Elite 9.9 SSL. The components differ from the stock bike though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.