Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Having a nice day!
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm out with a friend yesterday evening at the recently opened Central Park trail in Cumming, GA and my friend decides he needs a bio break after the first loop. This trail is in a large county park with the requisite soccer and baseball fields, and of course the restroom is located smack in the middle of four baseball diamonds. I'm chatting with one of the youth league coaches down and behind the third base line when we hear the dreaded 'heads' from the boys in the field. I look up to see a foul ball flying straight towards me while I am stradling my bike with the front pointed directly at the oncoming orb. What would you do?

a. Dive in front of your bike and take the hit like a man while protecting your steed
b. Freeze like a deer in the headlights and take your chances
c. Use the ample standover clearance of the Pantera/X-5 design to use the bike as a shield and hope Sherwood is understanding of massively dented headtubes.
d. Soil yourself

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.