Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm guessing it's bad to ride the Bartram trail right now since it's hunting season but I'd want to go there around 1PM... is this safe?
Anyone want to ride with a guy who hasn't seen the trail in 6 years?
If not Bartram, is there anyone going to Swayback?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't know how safe it is but I ride there anyways. I usually hear a few shots every once in a while. It doesn't seem to be a problem on the pleasant hill side though. You should also try Flat Rock Park in Columbus they just opened a few new sections. But unfortunatly all riding for me is on hold until exams are finished :(.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PhysicsGuy said:
But unfortunatly all riding for me is on hold until exams are finished :(.
You and every other person I've tried to get to go with me...
I've got a handful of people who are taking finals and won't go with me on my bikes maiden voyage with me as the owner.
But are you in Auburn? I might be ducking out of work early on Thursday since one guy says he can ride. Wanna join in? I'd really like to try out the trail you posted.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PhysicsGuy,
Looks like rain is starting today and will continue throughout the weekend, so unless we get an open sky gift I won't be riding.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow, two years after I started this thread... I finally made it to Bartram!
It's funny, I haven't done this trail in over 10 years and I was 70lbs lighter then, but it really hasn't changed much.
It'll be a while before I can ride this trail like I should, but I'll get there... it's now time to do Pleasant Hill.... a trail that wasn't here when I biked in the 90's...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.