Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
samalter said:
so i have one more componate i neeeeed for my new bike. handlebars.

its goin on a blackmarket, and i want to keep it light, but stiff.

i used to have a pair of sic race bars, and loved them-now i dont konw if i should shell out for those, or go for Easton EA70's or Diabolus.

i need 25.4, and im looking for 2" rise. strong for urban/dj
diablous!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
so i have one more componate i neeeeed for my new bike. handlebars.

its goin on a blackmarket, and i want to keep it light, but stiff.

i used to have a pair of sic race bars, and loved them-now i dont konw if i should shell out for those, or go for Easton EA70's or Diabolus.

i need 25.4, and im looking for 2" rise. strong for urban/dj

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
Handlebars should be a "Buy it and Forget It" type of item. Invest good money in a quality set of bars and just ride them forever....its not something you need to "update".

I've been riding Easton bars for a long time now, and I have no complaints. I have the Vice and Easton Bars combo...its also oversized. Its absolutley perfect. I would reccomend it.

As others have said, Diabolous would be bad ass as well.

·
493 Posts
Actually as WCH so dramatically demonstrated, it's a good idea to replace handlebars every couple of years if you ride hard or after a bad crash if they seem to have gotten tweaked.

Azonic makes strong bars. Find some Double Walls.

·
GRAVITY IS GOOD
333 Posts
BlackMarket + Atomlab

Well.......Since you got the sweetest street frame out there, you might as well go with Carters choice of bars, Atomlab. Carter Holland created the Mob frame, and he rocks Atomlab bars. I realize that Mike from Atomlab is his buddy, but I ride Atomlab as well and I think their products are as good as the best out there. The bars are pimp, chromoly, and super strong, obviously. Oh, if you are so inclined, you can get Atomlab bars with a crossbar as well. Check out the site. The bars aren't any more expensive than any other high-end bars. That's just my opinion, but I don't think that you will ever break them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.