Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,195 Posts
Good to see that but several riders have done full world cup season for the past couple of years. Adam Craig, JHK, Mike Broderick spring to mind.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMN said:
Good to see that but several riders have done full world cup season for the past couple of years. Adam Craig, JHK, Mike Broderick spring to mind.
I guess because I always see their names in the North American series results I figure they can't be skipping back and forth across the pond that much on one season. I figured they did a few world cups a year but focused more on North America. YOu pro cyclists have a busy life! Is the Mrs. doing a lot of World Cups this year? Good luck in '09

·
line em up, load em tight
78 Posts
yeah craig placed 6th overall in last years WC series. I read an interview in mountain bike magazine with him, Craig saying he is focusing more on the WC in 09. I guess he's sick of winning national titles and wants to race with the real boys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.