Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brass Nipples!
2,006 Posts
Nice pics, Ben. Why do you guys ride so early in the am, anyway?

By the way, I think the cussword filter lets you say ass.

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I try to keep my vulgarity to a minimum on the Utah board. As for the early ride times, Lycra FR works for the man, so he has to be done with the ride by 8:30 or so. Besides, in the summer time, it's the only time one can ride without keeling over from heat exhaustion.

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tscheezy said:
Haw-haw. It's warmer than that here in Alaska. :prft:
Good to see you still breathing Tscheez. Are you coming down for your usual April trip? We'll be heading down to Sedona/Phoenix this year. I think it'll be the weekend of the 15th.

El C.

·
Pedal Bike
124 Posts
El C, What's up with the shock seatpost?

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Hypnosis

K-

Go the weekend before!

Come on, you know you want to go on the 3rd and 4th...

you are getting sleepy... 3rd and 4th...

very sleepy...

when I snap my fingers you will wake up and you will want to go on the 3rd and 4th.

JMH

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
El Chingon said:
We'll be heading down to Sedona/Phoenix this year. I think it'll be the weekend of the 15th.
Funny coincidence, but we will also be doing AZ this spring, though we are going to be there around March 7-20. We are going down for a friend's wedding and will stick around for a while to ride. Barny's schedule is not as flexible as mine and I think that will be our only trip. I would love to come down for our usual jaunt in the fall though... :)

Yeah, what's up with the suspension post?? :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.