Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all of you hardcore mountain bike riders and enthusiasts out there - I have a question.

I have a purple/white Barracuda frame with Shimano Deore XT components, Marzocchi Bomber Z2 shocks and would like to sell it. I know there are some hardcore Barracuda fans out there and I have researched the prices on the other components so I would like to get everyone's opinion on what is a fair asking price.

I am still hesitant to sell the bike as my husband, who has since passed away, was so excited about this bike and building it up. I have ridden it and it is, from my inexperienced view, a wonderfully fun bike to ride on the trails. It is a smaller frame and needs some TLC (just needs to be cleaned up, but doesn't have any dents).

The bike has not been ridden in years and needs someone who will give it the TLC it deserves.

Thank you for any help or advise you can give.

:)

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
lolasolomonjack said:
To all of you hardcore mountain bike riders and enthusiasts out there - I have a question.

I have a purple/white Barracuda frame with Shimano Deore XT components, Marzocchi Bomber Z2 shocks and would like to sell it. I know there are some hardcore Barracuda fans out there and I have researched the prices on the other components so I would like to get everyone's opinion on what is a fair asking price.

I am still hesitant to sell the bike as my husband, who has since passed away, was so excited about this bike and building it up. I have ridden it and it is, from my inexperienced view, a wonderfully fun bike to ride on the trails. It is a smaller frame and needs some TLC (just needs to be cleaned up, but doesn't have any dents).

The bike has not been ridden in years and needs someone who will give it the TLC it deserves.

Thank you for any help or advise you can give.

:)
You might try posting your query in the Vintage forum , may get more useful responses from some very knowledgeable people there . Good luck .

·
Blood, Sweat, and Gears
226 Posts
Sorry for your loss, like “Floyd” said put it on the classifieds and see if you get any nibble's remember, you can always lower your price if you don't receive and reasonable offers. Pictures are a must, good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.