Coil front and rear, oh my! Sounds scary fast!I just ordered one.
XL in red, no shock.
I won't have the funds to complete the build until spring, but at least I'll have the frame. I plan to set it up with a 170mm Fox 36 with a Push ASC coil and a coil shock for the rear. My rune has this same fork (but as a 27.5) and a Fox DHX2 coil shock. It works quite well on the rune, so eager to try this combo on the titan.
I'm the Distributor in NZ and the bike on the Youtube video is our demo bike/my bikeAny ride reports from folks here yet? I've seen a few things on Instagram indicating that bikes are arriving with customers, but still no other reviews to compare to other than what's in Spoke Mag.
Good to know. My frame is supposed to come tomorrow. I'll try to get it built up quick and get a ride in on it.I'm the Distributor in NZ and the bike on the Youtube video is our demo bike/my bike
In bullet points my impressions are:
1. Pedals very well, not just for a 155 29er but well. My last regular bike was a Prime V2. This pedals better than the prime and the spitfire V2.
2. It descends with controlled aggression. I've spent plenty of kms on the legend, rune and prime - the Titan descends better than V2 models and is as close to a DH bike without having a bike that is cumbersome.
3. Off the top plushness blows your mind. Even with 240psi the thing moves without much input.
4. Remains playful even with all that squish. Yes it is a 29er with 155mm travel but keith has done really well balancing opposing forces to create a beast that can party.
5. Its comfortable to ride. From the second you sit on the saddle it feels good. I didnt feel that same instant comfort with the V2s. Don't get me wrong they were and are very good bikes but the Titan is next level.
I've got 2 customers on them at the moment so will try to get some audio about how they feel. I'll post it on the Banshee Bike NZ facebook page.
I did. Getting to ride Longer new geo on other bikes changed my perspective on bike sizing.wow looks really nice. You went the X-large route? I was almost going to go that way but settled on a large frame because the dimensions seemed to match my current X-large rune V2 the closest.