Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moss
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to many Kitsap Gnomes clearing the down tress and overhanging brush during the past week, plus the melting of snow, have left most of the trails bearing brown dirt, However, there are some places where the snow might be a couple of inches deep, but they are far apart. Overall, good riding for the type of weather that has pounded the Pacific Northwest lately.

·
Moss
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was there today, Thursday, and there was water running along certain parts of some trails and water in the low sections of some trails. Overall, however, I believe by Sat. the trails should be in good condition considering the amount of rain we have had. The weather forcast calls for a dry Friday and the trails seem to dry out fast at Banner. Anyway, some mud on the frame only enhances its looks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Amen. Night ride Friday at 7PM. And most every Friday for the next couple of months.

www.evergreenmtb.org

www.kitsapmtb.org

WIRY said:
I was there today, Thursday, and there was water running along certain parts of some trails and water in the low sections of some trails. Overall, however, I believe by Sat. the trails should be in good condition considering the amount of rain we have had. The weather forcast calls for a dry Friday and the trails seem to dry out fast at Banner. Anyway, some mud on the frame only enhances its looks.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Was there yesterday, cleared some branches and there's a few things that need a hand saw. Standing water and soft spots in a few places but otherwise good.

PLEASE RIDE STRAIGHT TROUGH THE WET SPOTS!!!!!! GOING AROUND THEM JUST MAKES THE TRAIL WIDER AND LESS FUN IN THE LONG RUN. I know your delicate little ties may get cold and wet, just deal with it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I will make it out there on Sat. Its time to train for the spring races. Banner as I remember is a great place to ride in the winter, drains well, tight, winding and though on the whole body, great overall body workout, last time I was out there i did 19 miles and had a lot of fun.

·
Registered
459 Posts
lifes good said:
I will make it out there on Sat. Its time to train for the spring races. Banner as I remember is a great place to ride in the winter, drains well, tight, winding and though on the whole body, great overall body workout, last time I was out there i did 19 miles and had a lot of fun.
We saw you out at Banner today, Holy moly your fast. I tried to keep up but :bluefrown: Anyways the trails were in great condition.:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.