Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Wierdo
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on riding Banner tomorrow. I've been there a couple of times with others who know the trails. This time I'll be with a buddy and we don't know our way around. I grabbed the map off the Kitsap County website, and am happy to do some exploring, but if anyone if willing to offer up a favorite loop I'd be grateful for the advice. Looking to do 12 miles or so. Thanks!

·
Registered
459 Posts
woodway said:
I'm planning on riding Banner tomorrow. I've been there a couple of times with others who know the trails. This time I'll be with a buddy and we don't know our way around. I grabbed the map off the Kitsap County website, and am happy to do some exploring, but if anyone if willing to offer up a favorite loop I'd be grateful for the advice. Looking to do 12 miles or so. Thanks!
Go counter clock, first do Mishmash to Bonzer to Sashay to Bent Pedal to Oakland to San Fran to Golden gate to Mantis to Bloviate to Trepidation to Capitulate to Lizard king to Stumps,at the end of Stumps go left then right to entranc of Cougar knoll then out. If at that point you feel good keep going. Have fun.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.