·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
360o float, has around a 2mm lip on the outside the axle disc

·
check your six
4,181 Posts
That is so nice! I wish I could have come over yesterday to peep it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
if you wanna change the position of the axle, how can you do it in a perfect measure? in case it get curved for bad adjustment, the lines in the axle are not enough to put it perfect, or is not necessary be that perfect?

·
Registered
564 Posts
ismael said:
if you wanna change the position of the axle, how can you do it in a perfect measure? in case it get curved for bad adjustment, the lines in the axle are not enough to put it perfect, or is not necessary be that perfect?
I wondered that too, but it's not that big a deal. I set up my chain so that it's tensioned properly when the notches are in line. It's pretty slick.

·
Registered
769 Posts
i don't like at all getting the axle system completely perfect. it takes a while, but it does hold well. To be honest, i'd rather just have horizontal dropouts. It would make things a ton easier.

That being said, the frame is like 4.9 pounds and it just way light. i didn't even try and my bike is 26.2 pounds with a argyle, code, saints, and mostly everything else deity. it's been my favorite hardtail i've ever owned. here's a pic

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
this large we have is 4.12 on the fishing scale +/- 2oz margin of error...

-- Joe Customer is going to build it on his own.

when you change the chain tension, what happens to the rear brake?

do you have to add/remove spacers so it has full contact?

·
Registered
769 Posts
oh yeah it is lighter huh...i just looked on the site, but it says it's 4.7 on the site, so that seems a bit light.

yeah you have to add/remove spacers sometimes but i've only done it once. it's really easy to do.

the bike is just amazing though. it's not the most spectacular dj'er but it works pretty awesome either way

1 - 14 of 14 Posts