Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a chance to ride with the boys after a 2 week hiatus.

Today we rolled in the local foohills in Albuquerque. The day started chilly, but warmed up as the day progressed.

MtnBiker123 on his 06 Six-Pack and RCC on is 08 RFX playing on some features.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Awesome ride fellas! temps in the 40's,blue skies,tacky soil,good bikes,good company,a beer or two,what else can a rider want eh! hope you all like...peace
RCC

Attachments

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Thanks TA...

trailadvent said:
Wicked stoke guy's, couple mates playing on there RFX's :cool: :rockon:
It is never a dull time that for sure! We did a little build/play session today as well;) . This is going to be a hot spot during the snow season. While everyone else is busy waxin' their ski's, we'll be busy make this place right for spring time.

notaknob was even spreading his wings a bit.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
encore performance by the Bandoleros at South foothills in Albuquerque.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
these boys were hittin' everything: 6 foot gap, sure, 8 ft, no problem, 12 footer, like butter, 17 footer, why not?

couldn't ask for a better riding crew than these clowns.

...... now if I could only have the cojones to do that 6 foot double.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Bandoleros and Team Sanchez....

El Chingon said:
Great stoke Bandoleros! Very reminiscent of the terrain here in So. Utah, only it looks like you have more dirt to work with!
I can't wait to get up there next year! Ruby and the Evil Twins had nothing but good things to say about the trails and Team Sanchez. I think we should consider forming an alliance:thumbsup:

I will practice up on my DJ skills, but you may need to practice up on your drinkin'!

I'll have my people call your people;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
I can't wait to get up there next year! Ruby and the Evil Twins had nothing but good things to say about the trails and Team Sanchez. I think we should consider forming an alliance:thumbsup:

I will practice up on my DJ skills, but you may need to practice up on your drinkin'!

I'll have my people call your people;)
That looks like the special edition Pedron, with the secret ingredient "17 foot gap agave". Nice riding!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wasea04 said:
Love it fellas, the poor guy who had to pedal a dolly with a garbage can full of tools to top has my respect........not to mention it gives new meaning to being the mule! :D
did you notice that the bike with the dolly is standing by itself in the parkinglot photo??

Mtn.Biker123 was our mule and provided the entertainment througout the day.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
NE2NM said:
Mtn.Biker123 was our mule and provided the entertainment througout the day.
I may have been the mule, but mk388 was much more entertaining than I was:D

psst...post the vid:cool:

Talked to knob and a few others... weather permitting, we should be out there for some pre-holiday *sesh* around 3'ish.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.