Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Naturally Organic
1,245 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Hi Freddy! Shame we didn't get to meet in Rotorua! Nice bike I believe you zoomed past me during the race.

·
is buachail foighneach me
6,589 Posts
Awesome bike Freddy! Love the paint. What's the tire clearance like with the bamboo stays that short? How short are they?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Beautiful!

That's awesome!

I love the koru graphics ... :thumbsup:

S

·
Ovaries on the Outside
4,425 Posts
How did you build it? How much did the materials cost? Where did you get the materials? Come on, don't hold out on the details.

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,356 Posts
Freddy Salgado said:
After many years ridden 26er finally got around to building a 29er for myself. Very fast and smoother than carbon, curved seat stays add micro level of suspension. Same geo as 17" super fly accept for shorter chain stays to help whip thru techy single trak.
I just followed the Bamboosero link and I love what you guys are doing.

Make this one of your production models with decent tire clearance and I would buy one.

E

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sean salach said:
Awesome bike Freddy! Love the paint. What's the tire clearance like with the bamboo stays that short? How short are they?
Chain stays are 43.0, still enough clearance to run a beefcake size tyre if you want. Check out liquid-tones.com to check out some more cool art work from the artist that paints my rigs.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts