Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I love Pisgah
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This past Sat just east of Augusta Ga in SC, was where/when this race went down . My team fielded three 3 man teams. Our junior riders(damn young riders:)) placed an unofficial 2nd, and my team was 3rd. But, theres no less then 3 protests to work out, so I dunno.... Anyhoo...I was lazy(tired is more like it) and only took a handful of pics.

I raced both NRSs. This was our campsite..obviously.

Eddie-O is a friggin machine. I think he won the mens Solo class(sorry man, I forget). 7.5 mile loop with 560' vertical climbing. He did 19 laps in 12hrs. I did 7 and was used up. Amazing. He finished 2nd at the 24HOA at Conyers in Solo as well. Forget what he did at the Worlds. Hes also "rt"s X by the way. Sorta raises the bar for all you hopefuls out there, doesn't it? LOL!! Note hes climbing up from a boat ramp(where the start/finish was)on a gravel road...in the bigring.

James T Stan-something...sorry again man. President of a local Sorba chapter and a strong rider. Heading out for another lap.

Some racers going by.

2nd place Mens Solo. Another machine.

Time for lights(note flash) for the next lap. I love racing at night.

·
govt kontrakt projkt mgr
6,171 Posts
looks like a great event there--nice Outback in that photo!!! Reminds me of my camp sites during the myriad of events every weekend back in TX. Unfortunately here in Oahu there really is only the one annual 24 hr event---gawd I really need to leave here someday...

Thanks for making me dislike HI again----

Just kidding---nice pics and congrats on the good placings by the teamz.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.