Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Master of Disaster
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this race series still going? I heard a lot of cool things about downhilling in Ensenada, and I would like to try it out. could anyone point me to a website, etc where I can find out more about these races?

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
I too am very interested in Mexico races. I hear a lot of good stuff from people who have hit them, and with the dwindling amount of DH races in gnarcal this summer it sounds sweet. After this next Fontana there’s like what, 2 more races all summer?

·
Master of Disaster
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The final Spring Fling race is on the 21-22nd, and the Cal State Championship is in early june. After that, its either south o' the border or nothing, as far as I know

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Make sure you gringos take El Chingon with you so you don't get harassed by the policia and get tossed in a Mexican clink.

That means you Konabiker ****** boy..... :D

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
e[I said:
o]Make sure you gringos take El Chingon with you so you don't get harassed by the policia and get tossed in a Mexican clink.

That means you Konabiker ****** boy..... :D
The only problem with races in mexico is that I fycking hate that place.

·
Absurd
919 Posts
Thrillkil said:
The final Spring Fling race is on the 21-22nd, and the Cal State Championship is in early june. After that, its either south o' the border or nothing, as far as I know
No!! Like ianjenn said, check out www.northstarattahoe.com they are doing their own series plus 1 Nationals qualifer (not sure if it's AMBC or Cal State), but it's worth checking out, even if you are stuck living in..er..uh..I mean.. driving from SoCal ;) . The TOP 15 from this one will get to go to Mammoth!! Also, the Bigfoot classic up in hippyland is on June 19, well the DH is on the 19th, it's actually a whole weekend event. I'm not sure, but I believe this event is a Mammoth qualifier as well.

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
So.....

Does anyone have any relatively useful information on racing in Mexico???
Maybe a link or something?

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Awesome. Thank you.
Looks like I'm gonna be going to Mexico alot this summer....
All I wanna know is........ Who's comin with me??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.