Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like baggy technical shorts, pockets, length but most everyone I have tried suck for a pad. I need a technical shell that I can wear my high end lycra shorts under. Can you help me out here?

·
Five is right out
3,174 Posts
If you're using normal lycra bike shorts underneath, then pretty much any good shorts should work over the top of them. Just look at the usual outdoorsy manufacturers- Patagonia, Mountain Hardware, Marmot, etc.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where to buy?

Where do you buy these in the USA? I live in Southern Cali and all online looked to be in K. I don't mind ordering online but not from UK and have to pay a lot more for them.

·
Combat Wombat
1,783 Posts
Sugoi.

vcyclist said:
I like baggy technical shorts, pockets, length but most everyone I have tried suck for a pad. I need a technical shell that I can wear my high end lycra shorts under. Can you help me out here?
I have two pairs of these things. With pads they were pricey, about $90-$100, but they are very well made and have been very durable. I would like to see if I could purchase them without the pads, because I already have bibs and shorts I use for road riding. I like the baggies over top these when going off road.

Brian

·
Registered
11,721 Posts
Rei

vcyclist said:
house brand. come with a drawstring and have a liner. Ive got 2 pairs and like um..

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts