Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's the deal with, if you ride a single speed, you don't need to ride a bike.

Sometimes I choose not to ride a bike because I get on my single speed and ride away.

Once in a while, I'll look at a bike and say "yo biach! you suck!" then speed away and uphill on my single speed, because its not a bike.

Fixies in the other hand, are not bikes, because bikes suck and I wear lycra baggy pantaloons when I go wading in the creek to catch my dinner. Dinner is good. Carrots are good, but bikes? Bikes suck, so that's why I ride a single speed.

Your mom is my 29er. Your mom is my 10 speed. Just put some pigtails on her and off we go. Bikes suck.

I never smoked a Marlboro, but Newports are a live with pleasure. Copenhagen chewing tobacco is for sissies, so they say at the bar...and I got my ass kicked by a guy chewing SKOAL. That's why Copenhagen is for sissies.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry...

TubeSSnapper said:
That is poetic ...no really...in that poetry slam contest kinda way.quite inflamatory.
I thought your post was funny in an absurd kinda way...people jumped at it because truthfully, it was absurd.

As absurd as a goldfish playing tennis against a couple of butt-cheeks.

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
I don't get it?

ernesto_from_Wisconsin said:
I thought your post was funny in an absurd kinda way...people jumped at it because truthfully, it was absurd.

As absurd as a goldfish playing tennis against a couple of butt-cheeks.
Why pick on goldfish? You insensitive prick. They have feelings too, you know. Now if we're talking about a herd of cats bathing in jello, now that's absurd. You freak.

Ken

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WHat feelings? Golfish are slimy, that's how they feel, slimy. They're like the pigeons of the underwater world, they're the scourage of many a pet shop. Goldfish suck balls!

Ken in KC said:
Why pick on goldfish? You insensitive prick. They have feelings too, you know. Now if we're talking about a herd of cats bathing in jello, now that's absurd. You freak.

Ken
Ah. now, that does it! Cats bathing in Jello is a delicacy in the far Un-cheng province of Mongolia. I swear, you can be such an ass! What did jello do to you huh? bring it on biatch! or like we say in Wisconsin before a fist fight: Fo Cheese'el n' siht!

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
How would you feel?

WHat feelings? Golfish are slimy, that's how they feel, slimy. They're like the pigeons of the underwater world, they're the scourage of many a pet shop. Goldfish suck balls!

Ah. now, that does it! Cats bathing in Jello is a delicacy in the far Un-cheng province of Mongolia. I swear, you can be such an ass! What did jello do to you huh? bring it on biatch! or like we say in Wisconsin before a fist fight: Fo Cheese'el n' siht!
If you were hated on like the goldfish? Put yourself in their tank for once, why don't you?

It's not so much the Jello so much as the little pieces of fruit in the Jello. Jello soaked peaches really piss me off. I know you understand. I think you may have misunderstood. Cats <i>basted</i> in jello is the Mongolian delicacy. And it tastes pretty damned good, too. Kind if like goldfish.

Ken

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ken in KC said:
If you were hated on like the goldfish? Put yourself in their tank for once, why don't you?

It's not so much the Jello so much as the little pieces of fruit in the Jello. Jello soaked peaches really piss me off. I know you understand. I think you may have misunderstood. Cats <i>basted</i> in jello is the Mongolian delicacy. And it tastes pretty damned good, too. Kind if like goldfish.

Ken
you condescending sonovabich! I'll never talk of my goldfish incident. Let's just say some fish were eaten...by my pet bass.

·
dirty hippy mountainbiker
1,146 Posts
This is the kind of crap that gives me the damn "server is too busy" page. I say, does it really do anyone any good? Are you helping human kind, or anything fish or cat related? Go for a ride down a farm road and look for a sheep with his head cought in a fence if you've got this much extra energy.

SHEESH! Why even come in to work on a Monday!

-M

·
ali'i hua
1,796 Posts
So what's the deal with, if you ride a single speed, you don't need to ride a bike.

Sometimes I choose not to ride a bike because I get on my single speed and ride away.

Once in a while, I'll look at a bike and say "yo biach! you suck!" then speed away and uphill on my single speed, because its not a bike.

Fixies in the other hand, are not bikes, because bikes suck and I wear lycra baggy pantaloons when I go wading in the creek to catch my dinner. Dinner is good. Carrots are good, but bikes? Bikes suck, so that's why I ride a single speed.

Your mom is my 29er. Your mom is my 10 speed. Just put some pigtails on her and off we go. Bikes suck.

I never smoked a Marlboro, but Newports are a live with pleasure. Copenhagen chewing tobacco is for sissies, so they say at the bar...and I got my ass kicked by a guy chewing SKOAL. That's why Copenhagen is for sissies.

ernesto: the hemingway of the SS bored. hmm.... beautiful! but my post was worse.(re: baffled, just baffled)

·
ali'i hua
1,796 Posts
Ken in KC said:

Ken

[pan in, empty room, table, goldfish, bowl for said fish, with some rocks and a castle]

fish is swimming around the tank. we zoom in on the fish.

inner monologue (fish swimming)
oh, look! a castle! amazing!
(another lap of bowl)
(another lap of bowl)
(another lap of bowl)
(another lap of bowl)
(another lap of bowl)
ad nauseum....

[end scene, fade out. side note: a goldfish's brain's reset every 5-10 seconds]
slowsser- trying to do a hollywood-esque screenplay. clearly, failed.

·
Expert Pushing SSer
1,503 Posts
SlowSSer said:
[pan in, empty room, table, goldfish, bowl for said fish, with some rocks and a castle]

fish is swimming around the tank. we zoom in on the fish.

inner monologue (fish swimming)
(another lap of bowl)
(another lap of bowl)
(another lap of bowl)
(another lap of bowl)
(another lap of bowl)
ad nauseum....

[end scene, fade out. side note: a goldfish's brain's reset every 5-10 seconds]
slowsser- trying to do a hollywood-esque screenplay. clearly, failed.
Steady!

·
Premium Member
48,237 Posts
Damn! that looks like my cat Newman...what's the cat doing? eating a fish and farting on a pop can? DA! sonovabich!
That was Victor, He Who Wins. He loved to catch gold fish.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
goldfish suck

shiggy said:
That was Victor, He Who Wins. He loved to catch gold fish.
yes, they do. I've never caught a record goldie. Never!
I want to live for when it happens, for when little Jimmy catches that 5 oz. record setting sonovabich goldfish. Good for nothing fish. Don't even eat them, they taste like cat fud.

Cats in the other hand...show a cat how to fish, and he'd give youthe finger, because they already know how.

I once had a cat, his name was Phlegm. He was a black cat with green eyes.
He's dead now. Choled on someone else's vomit. It was chunky, it has peanuts. It was vomit.

I once had a dog named Shep. He was a German Shepherd. He had balls...you know the type those teens with big trucks put on their trucks to compensate for small balls...he had balls and he would fight other dogs.

I had a bass I caught from the lake in a 33 gal. tank. He ate feeder goldfish. His name was Ass. Yup, just Ass because he was a badass. He floated to the top once. I froze him...

·
Squalor
1,573 Posts
Cats in the other hand...show a cat how to fish, and he'd give youthe finger, because they already know how.
Dude - you have got to let me know when something like that is going to come from your sick mind...

My laptop screen is now dripping with water...<b> THAT CAME FROM MY NOSE! </b>

Damn you..

LP (muttering "a cat giving someone the finger...what will that psycho think of next")

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Ernesto's a booger eating moron....

lanpope said:
Dude - you have got to let me know when something like that is going to come from your sick mind...

My laptop screen is now dripping with water...<b> THAT CAME FROM MY NOSE! </b>

Damn you..

LP (muttering "a cat giving someone the finger...what will that psycho think of next")

Cats don't have fingers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts