Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
stop...safety first
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is up with SSers wearing lycra? Do some guys just like showing off their package? That sleek look? Or maybe the chance to let your cheeks hang out after some tiny fall shreds that paper thin layer? :confused:
On a SS there simply is NO need.
On my SS Ive never gotten even close to a saddle sore or sore butt or "Nummies". When on the road(more n'more seldomly) I wear em and when I rode my geary all day Id wear them. But on my SS? no way.

You Gals out there disregard this message and stick with the tight clothes.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
clothes

TubeSSnapper said:
What is up with SSers wearing lycra? Do some guys just like showing off their package? That sleek look? Or maybe the chance to let your cheeks hang out after some tiny fall shreds that paper thin layer? :confused:
On my SS Ive never gotten even close to a saddle sore or sore butt or "Nummies". When on the road(more n'more seldomly) I wear em and when I rode my geary all day Id wear them. But on my SS? no way.

I wear it because it is practical. I wear baggies when I want to. But lycra's best, especially when you SS commute 17 miles to work.

You go and wear baggies while some of us wear our lycra. Just because we choose to ride with one gear, there's no reason why we should ride with what we deem practical.

My road bike is SS.

·
Registered
18,807 Posts
TubeSSnapper said:

What do you wear?

·
559 Posts
TubeSSnapper said:

I wear both baggies and lycra but I definitely prefer lycra for riding fixed off road. Try spinning down a long 15-20% grade on a fixed gear off road then you might understand. Don't really need to worry about my shorts getting caught up, even briefly, on my saddle.

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Baggies hurt my balls...

TubeSSnapper said:

My cocknballs tend to move around alot in baggies and after a couple of hours of riding, they're sore. Perhaps if your dick and sack were a little bigger, you would understand. Sorry about that, little guy.

Sometimes I do wear a thong like Joe. Sometimes I wear it backwards so I can sport a really obtuse maneltoe. It's dead sexy.

Ken

G

·
I wasn't aware of the dress code

I would ride naked but everyone yells at me to take off my sweater when I do that, and women and children cry

·
Cold. Blue. Steel.
1,709 Posts
boxers or briefs? Depends...

hrcon said:
.nm.nm.nm.
what does that mean, anyway?

this tubesnatch or is that tubesnake :confused: guy is truly baffling. must not be pedalling hard enough to be able to process such deep and profound thoughts in his noggin. :D

i wear both, depending on mood. speaking of depending, sometimes i just wear Depends... why bother stopping to pee. super absorbent on those hot days, too!

OGG

·
stop...safety first
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ken in KC said:
My cocknballs tend to move around alot in baggies and after a couple of hours of riding, they're sore. Perhaps if your dick and sack were a little bigger, you would understand. Sorry about that, little guy.

Sometimes I do wear a thong like Joe. Sometimes I wear it backwards so I can sport a really obtuse maneltoe. It's dead sexy.

Ken
"Thou doest protest too much"

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
wool cover

OneGearGuy said:
what does that mean, anyway?

this tubesnatch or is that tubesnake :confused: guy is truly baffling. must not be pedalling hard enough to be able to process such deep and profound thoughts in his noggin. :D

i wear both, depending on mood. speaking of depending, sometimes i just wear Depends... or nothing at all. free the package, free the pakcage!!

OGG
In the winter, I was thinking of wearing one of Annabel's baby socks where the unit counts. it's like having a hood ornament out inthe open...sometimes, I'd get to work, and I'd think of the detachable penis song...because that's how my midget felt, detachable.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
TubeSSnapper said:

No no. None of this. Guys, keep wearing the lycra too. Rawr.

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Yep...

TubeSSnapper said:
"Thou doest protest too much"
It may not be thick, but it sure is short.

Pot, Kettle, Black there, tiny.

I'm more of a function over style type person. So the fact that I have a small pecker doesn't bother me too much. Besides, I have a 12-inch tongue that the ladies seem like, for some reason.

Ken

·
Registered
208 Posts
This thread can easily be summarized and delat with using a simple logic and symbol routine:

If A, then B
If B, then C

The key variants are as follows:

A = tubesnapper
B = no lycra
C = POLESMOKER.

·
stop...safety first
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
At first glance

jennytalia said:
This thread can easily be summarized and delat with using a simple logic and symbol routine:

If A, then B
If B, then C

The key variants are as follows:

A = tubesnapper
B = no lycra
C = POLESMOKER.
At first glance I saw C= potsmoker and thought "damn she's smart"
But polesmoker? :confused:
delat :confused:

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
ernesto_from_Wisconsin said:
In the winter, I was thinking of wearing one of Annabel's baby socks where the unit counts. it's like having a hood ornament out inthe open...sometimes, I'd get to work, and I'd think of the detachable penis song...because that's how my midget felt, detachable.
I feel kinda icky responding, ernesto, but you are talking about the famous 1960s trousers design, the "Cleaver Sleave" designed by Eldridge Cleaver. It never made it "big."

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.