Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is up with SSers drinking gin? Do some guys just like drinking crappy booze? That sophisticated drunk? Or maybe the chance to let your chunks blow after drinking too much?
For a SSer there is simply is NO need.
On my SS Ive never gotten even close to a bottle of gin. When on the road(more n'more seldomly) I drinkit and when I rode my geary all day Id drink it. But on my SS? no way.

You Gals out there disregard this message and stick with the gin. I need all the help I can get.

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
supercorsa said:
bombay sapphire on ice, nacht!
Oh yes-sir-e, that is great. Bombay is still my favorite above and beyond anything else.

P.S: Does anybody suffer the side effect of gin drinking by getting depressed or crying. Apparently some people do and its a recognized side effect.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
tonic has quinine which prevents scurvy.... (and i guess malaryia too?)

gin and tonics are good!

but anything other than beer anymore just cripples me the following morning.

"uh, no, i can't ride because seeing the sun will make my head explode, thanks though" :cool:

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
Yep, there's nothing that beats a nice cold Bombay/tonic on a hot summer evening, sitting on the deck, watching the sunset, listening to to some cool summery type music, watching the kids play in the yard, teasing the dog with the frisbee, cooking a tasty meal on the grill, and making sweeet sweet nooky after the kids go nighty night!

Mmmm, yummy!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Don't be a boozist...

...all spirits have their time and place. Embrace the gin - mixer, olive float or on the rocks. So fresh and so clean clean.

It's chilly and wet here in MN this eve (reaches for the bourbon).

Sean

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.