Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
I think it's a trend....

ernesto_from_Wisconsin said:
The other day, I was skipping down the sidewalk, licking a lollypop and holding a balloon on the other hand when suddenly, I was baffled...

I saw a rabbit wearing a condom.
I was out in my front yard the other day, twirling around like Julie Andrews, humming a Barba Streisand ditty and smiling at the cartoon bluebirds that landed on my shoudlers when I saw a squirrel with a condom over its head. So I wonder if it not some sort of rodent fashion statement that we're not hip to yet?

Ken

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
oh my...

Ken in KC said:
I was out in my front yard the other day, twirling around like Julie Andrews, humming a Barba Streisand ditty and smiling at the cartoon bluebirds that landed on my shoudlers...
that is the gayest thing I have read all day. That's right up there with VW Bugs, Abercrombie and Fitch pants, Supergo Frames, corn, rainbows, Lucky Charms, Smurfs, Norm Schurdell, and goldfish.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no

Nater said:
Remember you're in Wisco Ernesto. Raggin' on corn is almost aas bad as raggin' on cheese. You going to John Muir for the early season pain this weekend?
Sorry Nater, so sorry to have dissed corn like that. I was actually talking about corn from California.

No, no Kettle for me. My mom's flying in from - http://www.snowbird-realty.com - and Ihaven't sene her in a year. So we'll spend all weekend with her. WAHOOOO!!!!

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Whatever...

that is the gayest thing I have read all day. That's right up there with VW Bugs, Abercrombie and Fitch pants, Supergo Frames, corn, rainbows, Lucky Charms, Smurfs, and goldfish.
What can I say. I'm a happy person.

·
ali'i hua
1,796 Posts
that is the gayest thing I have read all day. That's right up there with VW Bugs, Abercrombie and Fitch pants, Supergo Frames, corn, rainbows, Lucky Charms, Smurfs, and goldfish.
and geared bikes. dont forget the geared bikes :D

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
bet some bears were felching with him...I hear hot little bunnies are into that.

And Ken, don't pay any attention to these fockers. It's cool that you were happy enough to be singing outside....It's not like you were in a long flowing dress and stockings or anything...were you?

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Nooooo!

ibmkidIII said:
bet some bears were felching with him...I hear hot little bunnies are into that.

And Ken, don't pay any attention to these fockers. It's cool that you were happy enough to be singing outside....It's not like you were in a long flowing dress and stockings or anything...were you?
(Happy Gilmore denial voice) Noooooo! Geesh, why would I do anything like that? THAT would be strange.

Ken

·
Registered
151 Posts
that is the gayest thing I have read all day. That's right up there with VW Bugs, Abercrombie and Fitch pants, Supergo Frames, corn, rainbows, Lucky Charms, Smurfs, Norm Schurdell, and goldfish.
Dude! Back up on the rainbows and Lucky Charms... A guy needs something to look forward to in the morning.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
What a coincidence! There's another weird thread about some dude who's baffled by singlespeed (bikes I think) riders who wear lycra (biking shorts I think). Baffling. S

·
Registered
212 Posts
I can't resist any longer....

Damnit Ernesto, I have resisted the urge, until now. Bunny rabbits and condoms....gaaaa!

It's all about squabbits, and the government. You see the rabbits are doing their thing, and then a squirls comes along and...squabbit. Ok so here's my squabbit story

One of my cubemates here at Initech had to stay late one night to finish her TPS reports. On her way out to the car she noticed a squabbit scurrying around the in the parking lot.

Now I have told her many times about the squabbit that breeds in the buckthorn forest outside my window here at Initech. She just laughs at me and calls me crazy and delusional. That may be true I tell her, but the squabbit is for real.

So back to the story...Not believing her eyes she rounds the car to try and get a second glimps. Some sort of confirmation that either she too is crazy, or maybe squabbits really do exist. Then BAM! That squabbit ran up her leg, and crashed head fist into her large, man made, silicone stuffed boobs! She is now a firm believer in the squabbit, and I'm pretty sure that squabbit is siting in his buckthorn bungelo smoking a cigarette.

btw my SS has a big front tire, and I use it for squishing these critters

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.