Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was heading back from the banks, riding with vas and shino...train goes above ground and I see lots of distant flashes so I know a severe strom is coming my way...by the time im outa the train, its already started raining a little...lightning is getting closer but i still cant hear it. once im half way home (huge ride uphill all the way (steep) ) It starts to downpour and I ride for cover since i can hear lightning to ground booms almost every 5-8 seconds. it fvckin starts hailing small bb pellets and im talking cover beside a car under a tree with my bike. then, I see a huge flash across the street and it was good i was covering my ears since the boom would of blown out my ear drums... i could acctualy hear the buzzing and destruction of the electricity as it was entering the ground and i saw some fire...i said to myself "holy ****" and picked up the bike and rode str8 thru the rain( hail stoped) home like a mad man. i was flying thru the last leg of of the way ( slight DH) i skidded into my building and jumped inside the lobby--- i was so scared.... talk about severe weather huh? riverdale always gets it bad.

anyway, I caught some pics ( my camera survived the journey :p ) from my window of the type of **** that was making ground contact... this one was especialy close...

bit farther way

more

after the storm moved a bit north...

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
careful hiding under trees. a teenager here in indy just died from lighting hitting a tree him and a younger kid were under. the other kid is still in the hospital from the lighting hitting the tree/him

·
Registered
832 Posts
Cool pics,I love storms too,glad your ok lo,

Remember theres around 800-1000 storms at any given moment,The earth is such a powerfull and electromagnetic place,

Heres something that might intrest you if you dont know about it>>

HAARP
(High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.)

HAARP is like a star wars like weapon which makes a Atomic bomb look like a fire cracker:eek: It can wipe out the whole of Italy in seconds Burning humans from the inside,

HAARP Boils the Upper Atmosphere

HAARP will zap the upper atmosphere with a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam. It is an advanced model of an "ionospheric heater." (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth's upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.)

Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antenna send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.

HAARP publicity gives the impression that the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However, other U.S. military documents put it more clearly -- HAARP aims to learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes." Communicating with submarines is only one of those purposes.

A HAARP Cloud that you would normally think was a normal cloud,

Sorry for dumping this on the thread. :D

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Imperial said:
Cool pics,I love storms too,glad your ok lo,

Remember theres around 800-1000 storms at any given moment,The earth is such a powerfull and electromagnetic place,

Heres something that might intrest you if you dont know about it>>

HAARP
(High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.)

HAARP is like a star wars like weapon which makes a Atomic bomb look like a fire cracker:eek: It can wipe out the whole of Italy in seconds Burning humans from the inside,

HAARP Boils the Upper Atmosphere

HAARP will zap the upper atmosphere with a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam. It is an advanced model of an "ionospheric heater." (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth's upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.)

Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antenna send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.

HAARP publicity gives the impression that the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However, other U.S. military documents put it more clearly -- HAARP aims to learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes." Communicating with submarines is only one of those purposes.

A HAARP Cloud that you would normally think was a normal cloud,

Sorry for dumping this on the thread. :D
ummm, let me get this straight. you are trying to tell me that the us military is trying to burn the ionosphere to cook people from the inside, in an area the size of italy. and it looks like a cloud when it atacks?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.