Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

241 - 248 of 248 Posts

·
Techno-Beaver
123 Posts
Never met the guy... He passed the same year I went to my first Gathering. Wanted to keep this thread going... I feel like Anthony embodies everything I love about Yeti. I'm glad I see him every time I log onto this forum. Tribe for life.

·
EDR
10,050 Posts
Yeti forum folks:

I know a lot of you are relatively new to the Yeti sub-forum(less than 5-6 years is 'new' to me, lol). Anyhow if you are not familiar with Anthony S. do yourself a HUGE favor and look his stuff up on MTBR forums.

Anthony was more than just a Yeti employee. He was an ambassador to the sport. Dude loved to ride with you (Yeti's or not) and was a passionate and skilled photographer as well. If you love mtb/life/travel "passion" please look up some of his trip reports. They are truly epic in nature!!! You'll thank me later, I promise.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,161 Posts
Yeti forum folks:

I know a lot of you are relatively new to the Yeti sub-forum(less than 5-6 years is 'new' to me, lol). Anyhow if you are not familiar with Anthony S. do yourself a HUGE favor and look his stuff up on MTBR forums.

Anthony was more than just a Yeti employee. He was an ambassador to the sport. Dude loved to ride with you (Yeti's or not) and was a passionate and skilled photographer as well. If you love mtb/life/travel "passion" please look up some of his trip reports. They are truly epic in nature!!! You'll thank me later, I promise.
I can't visit the yeti forums without thinking of Anthony. Dude was a passion ambassador first and foremost. Thanks for the reminder!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Rip...keep shredding on the most epic trails 🤘

Sent from my GM1915 using tiny.cc/Mtbr_android_app

241 - 248 of 248 Posts