Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
What? They haven't been shipping yet? You mean the 2007 models but this one is a 2005?

It's just that this thing with mountain bike wheels would have been perfect for my girlfriend... Oh well, I'll keep looking.

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,486 Posts
bad ronald said:
Sorry Dan. Going international is a big pain not to mention Bad Boy's haven't been shipping yet so there is strong demand in the states for them.

-R
Sorry but, why?? You have a buyer, and all you need to do is box it, and drop it off at the UPS store they do all the paperwork, which is pretty minimal anyway. Are you planning on shipping via the internet, with some teleport device that only works in the US, and allows you to not use a box? I ship internationally all the time via ebay, and it's not like you can't trust Dan:rolleyes:

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
CdaleTony said:
International aside , Dan Gerous is in Canada, thats really like the 51st state right? [Duck]

:thumbsup:

PS Whats a Bad Boy Scalpel ? BB Scalpel
Tony, just never say that out loud in my part of Canada... you wouldn't make too many friends.

I could go pick it up... PA is what? A few hours away from me maybe?

But all that aside, Ron, don't change your sale policy for me, I have big problems at my apartment right now so I have to move in less than two weeks from now and the new apartment I found is much smaller, I'm not even sure I can keep the bikes I already have so before I can make some space, it wouldn't be the right timing to get a bike right now... It looks like only my Prophet and my $8000 road bike will earn a spot inside. :sad:

And I think there was a batch of Bad Boy Scalpel... Same concept as the Bad Boy, but with a Scalpel frame.

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
Dan Gerous said:
I could go pick it up... PA is what? A few hours away from me maybe?

But all that aside, Ron, don't change your sale policy for me, I have big problems at my apartment right now so I have to move in less than two weeks from now and the new apartment I found is much smaller, I'm not even sure I can keep the bikes I already have so before I can make some space, it wouldn't be the right timing to get a bike right now... It looks like only my Prophet and my $8000 road bike will earn a spot inside. :sad:
Me and my mouth! I talked of that bike to my girlfriend and now she wants it! Ron, we could meet at the border! ;)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Man I wish I could have gotten a bike like that! It would be the perfect bike for what I do. They also made a Bad Boy Jekyll for a year that was pretty sweet, although pretty expensive for a non-competitive commute bike. Too bad that one isn't in my size.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.