Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,351 Posts
Does it matter if you're already smoking on the ride?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
gap said:
Just thought you should know ADEQ is advising everyone to avoid or limit outdoor activity tomorrow.

Read article here: http://www.azdeq.gov/function/news/2008/download/1229.pdf
It's amazing how fast the air gets bad. I rode Saturday morning and could see mountains far beyond the four peaks covered with snow. The sky was blue all the way down to the horizon. After suffering with a cold and then the rain, no riding for a couple of weeks, it felt really great to be out again, even in the cold.

Sunday I hiked the Ames trail with my family and couldn't see so far, but still could see snowy hills in the distance. For some reason I thought that trail would be a cow path like the Viejo trail, but instead we found a steep but well[built defined except for the last part that drops down into hidden valley. (If you like to hike this trail is a real treat!)

·
My other ride is your mom
5,442 Posts
Normally I'm sensitive to bad air quality, but yesterday and today we caught a break in the east valley....seems the breeze keep things to the west of us. I did not have the normal "searing hot" lung sensation I normally get on crappy days. Rode Hawes both days and no problems....views were even clear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.